About 14 servings
95g couverture dark chocolate
45g unsalted butter
8g cocoa powder
55g brown sugar
40 g baking powder
1g baking powder
1g baking salt
1. Melt a bowl of dark chocolate and butter over a pot of hot water.
2. Add cocoa powder, mix well, then remove from pot and let stand for a while.
3. Add the brown sugar to the eggs and beat until frothy.
4. Add the chocolate mixture and mix well, then add the flour and baking soda and mix well.
5. When the temperature of the dough reaches about 26 degrees, put in the ice cream bag and press the dough into the pan while fanning.
6. Bake in oven at 180 degrees for about 10 minutes (preheat 200 degrees)
7. Once completely cooled, carefully separate the cookies.