I easily make cute and small glazed donuts without flour. The taste is delicious and the chewy texture is good too!
Mold size 23cm x 15cm x 4cm
250g tapioca flour
4g dry yeast
180g warm milk
20g melted unsalted butter
70g powdered sugar
1. Add sugar, salt and baking powder to the flour and mix well.
2. Add warm milk about 40 degrees, eggs, melted butter and mix well.
3. Once well mixed, cover with cling film and incubate in warm water about 50 degrees for about an hour.
4. Mix the dough until all the air bubbles are gone, then put it in the ice cream bag
5. Heat the oil to about 170 degrees, shape the dough little by little, cut it with scissors and fry until golden brown.
6. Add milk to powdered sugar, mix well to form a glaze and spread on donuts.