2 molds 15cm deep
Unsalted butter 100g
Powdered sugar 50g
1 yolk + egg white 30g
Soft flour 165g
Almond Poodle 20g
Frozen raspberries 150g
5ml lemon juice
Cream cheese 200g
60g raspberry juice
Gelatin leaves 4g
Hot water 25g
Fresh cream 130g
60g raspberry juice
Hot water 20g
Gelatin leaves 2g
Fresh cream 70ml
Mint, dried raspberries…
1. Make the tart dough. Knead 100g unsalted butter at room temperature until smooth, add 50g powdered sugar and a little salt and mix well.
2. Add beaten egg white to 1 egg yolk, measure 30g, add 1 and mix well. Sift 165g cake flour and 20g almond flour and mix until all the flour is gone.
3. Wrap the dough in cling film to remove air and create an even thickness, then let the dough rest in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
When the dough has cooled, press down to loosen the dough, sprinkle with flour and roll to 3 mm thin. Chill in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
4. Spread the dough into a φ15 cm mold, remove the excess dough, cover with cling film and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Make air holes with a fork or similar, spread out a cooking tray, place an ice cube on top, and bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 13 to 18 minutes. Remove the ice cream and baking tray, cover with a thin layer of egg white and bake at 180°C for 3-6 minutes. Remove the baked cake from the mold and let it cool.
5. Make raspberry juice. Mix 150g frozen raspberries, 40g sugar and 5ml lime juice in a small saucepan and cook over medium heat. When the raspberries are soft, turn off the heat, strain to remove the seeds, and let cool.
6. Make a rare cheesecake. Soak 4g gelatin leaves in ice water.
7. Mix 200g of cream cheese at room temperature until smooth. Add 30g of sugar and mix well, then add 60g of raspberry puree in step 5 and mix well.
8. Weigh 25g of hot water, squeeze out the water in step 6, add the gelatin leaves and mix until the gelatin dissolves. Add 7 and mix.
9. Add 15g of sugar to 130ml of fresh cream, cool with ice and beat until thick. Add 8 and mix.
Put in the cooled tart dough, flatten the surface, put in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours to harden.
10. Make raspberry jelly. Soak 2g gelatin leaves in ice water.
Squeeze out the gelatin leaves that have been soaked in 20g of hot water and dissolve.
11. Add 10 to 60g of mashed raspberries and mix until homogeneous.
Pour the jelly over the no-bake cheesecake that has hardened by ⑨ and chill in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
12. Whip 70ml of fresh cream until squeezable, place in a piping bag fitted with a Saint-Honoré spout. Squeeze whipped cream over raspberry jelly and garnish with mint and dried raspberries and you’re done.