20g granulated sugar
Green tea powder 10g
Fresh cream 2 tablespoons
Light butter 100g
3 pieces of white chocolate
Fresh cream for topping
Fresh cream 4 tbsp
6 g granulated sugar
1. Break the white chocolate into a bowl and put it in the microwave oven at 600w for 2 minutes to melt.
2. Sift in the matcha powder and mix well
3. Melt butter → granulated sugar → beaten eggs divide the eggs into 3 batches in that order, mixing well each time. Preheat oven to 170°C
4. Pour the dough into a baking tray lined with baking paper.
5. Bake in a pot of hot water for about 25 minutes in a preheated oven at 170℃.
6. Remove from oven and let cool in refrigerator for about half a day.
♥ Cream Cover
1. Put fresh cream and sugar in a bowl
2. Cool the bowl with ice and mix with a whisk. Topping when it reaches your desired firmness