We are presenting delicious recipes that even beginners can make without error. This cake baking is a super simple cream muffin. Although not using butter or oil, thanks to the fresh cream, it is still moist. It is perfect for handling fresh ice cream that is about to expire.
For 6 tall muffin tins
147g soft flour
4g baking powder
138g fresh cream
4g vanilla extract
1. Sift sugar, soft flour, baking powder and salt.
2. Mix eggs, honey, whipped cream and vanilla together.
3. Add 3 to 2 and mix gently until no flour is visible.
* Note: If you add too much flour, the dough will be tough. Stop when you can’t see the powder.
4. Pan 85g each in muffin frame.
5. Bake at 170 degrees Celsius for 25 minutes with upper and lower heat function.
* Bake at 160 degrees for 25 minutes
* Storage: 3 days at room temperature, 2 weeks in the freezer. When completely cooled, wrap each pellet in plastic and store.