Hello. Today I made a blueberry cookie made with fresh blueberries from a blueberry farm. It consists of very soft and fluffy Genoise sheets, blueberry cream and fresh blueberries. Blueberries are in season so they are very sweet and delicious. I’m pretty sure it’s the best dessert you can make with fresh, seasonal blueberries. Be sure to try it before the blueberry season ends…
Cake mold: 15cm in diameter, cut into 3 sheets, 1.5cm thick.
15 g sugar
1. Heat the water and sugar until the sugar is completely dissolved.
2. After cooling, add liqueur and mix.
[ Blueberry Jam ]
120g blueberries (fresh or frozen)
48 g sugar
12g lemon juice
1. Puree blueberries.
2. Put blueberry puree in a pot and heat at 4-50 degrees Celsius (104~122℉).
3. Add the sugar and pectin mixture and mix well.
4. Turn the heat back on and cook until the middle is completely boiled.
5. Add lemon juice, let cool, add cassis and mix well.
[Blueberry fresh cream]
380g heavy whipping cream
60g kumquat jam
1. Add blueberry jam and sugar to heavy cream and whip.
2. When the mixture thickens, divide the ice cream by the outer/inner part, and the outer ice cream in the refrigerator to use gradually.
3. Beat the cream inside thoroughly then mix with fresh blueberries and cake sheets.
4. Take out the outside cream, use a whisk to create a thick consistency and then spread the cream on the surface.
50g heavy whipping cream
18g mascarpone cheese
6 g sugar
1. Whip heavy cream, mascarpone and sugar.
2. When the condensed milk is about diluted yogurt, pour it on top of the cake, using a spatula to brush down the surface of the cake naturally.
* Storage : Cakes can be enjoyed best when stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Keep it in an airtight container so the surface doesn’t dry out.