We are presenting delicious recipes that even beginners can make without error. This baked dish is a lemon coconut bar. In a way, it can be considered a variation of the lemon bar. Add lemon juice instead of lime juice and add coconut flavor It gently neutralizes the sourness of the citrus, so it’s delicious and well-balanced. I think the coconut flavor with lemon or lime is very appealing. Here is a recipe that you can enjoy without hesitation
1 mold size wide * height 16.5cm
65g soft flour
50g coconut powder
20g powdered sugar
50 g butter
A little salt
1. Put all ingredients in a bowl, use your hands to rub the butter into the dough.
2. Press firmly on the bottom of the mold to spread evenly.
3. Bake in preheated oven at 180℃ (356℉) above/170℃ for 15 minutes.
* Oven: 170 degrees 15 minutes
[ Peeled ]
80g lemon juice
30g coconut milk
30g soft flour
3 g lemon zest
1. Divide the lemon juice into the sifted flour several times and mix well without lumps.
2. Add sugar and lemon zest and mix.
3. Add the beaten eggs and coconut milk and mix well.
*Note at this time do not let air in, if the dough has a lot of air, after baking the surface will be pitted due to air bubbles
4. Pour the filling over the toasted crust and bake for 25 minutes at 170℃ 338℉ at upper temperature/160℃, 320℉ at lower temperature
* Oven: 160 degrees 25 minutes
* Storage: 3, 4 days in the refrigerator (closed lid). Cut, pack individually and freeze for up to one month.
1. Use as a lemon bar: Use 50g of tapioca starch instead of 50g of tapioca on the crust, replace lemon juice with lemon juice, replace coconut milk with milk
2. After baking, let it cool completely, pour in the filling and bake, the crust can shrink and separate from the parchment paper and float on top of the filling. If possible, when baking the crust, prepare the filling and pour immediately for baking.