For a 16.5cm . square mold
[ Earth’s crust ]
84g AP powder
23g powdered sugar
55 g butter
A little salt
1. Put all the ingredients in a bowl and use your hands to rub the butter into the dough.
2. Press firmly on the bottom of the frame to flatten.
3. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes at 180 (356 ℉) on top / 170 ℃ (338 ℉) on bottom heat.
* Convection oven: at 170℃ for 15 minutes
[ Peel ]
100g lemon juice
30g AP powder
3g lemon zest
1. Beat eggs well.
2. Add lemon juice and mix.
3. Add sugar and lemon zest and mix well.
*At this time, be careful not to let too much air – if there is a lot of air in the dough, the surface will not be clean due to air bubbles after baking.
4. Pour the liquid mixture little by little on top of the dough and mix well while letting the dough clump.
5. Pour the filling over the baked pie crust while still hot and bake for 25 minutes at 170 ℃ (338 ℉) on top / 160 ℃ (320 ℉) on bottom.
* Convection oven: at 160℃ for 25 minutes
*Storage: Up to 4 days in the refrigerator (closed lid). It can be cut and individually wrapped and stored in the freezer for up to 1 month.