This cake uses two types of whipped cream. Rose garnish is a thick and elastic cream made by mixing mascarpone with white chocolate and adding gelatin. This cream is perfect for the rose pipeline. Because the cream is a bit thick, I use an almond Genoise sheet to support the cream. It is also moist and has a very good texture. Try doing it. Thank. I wish you happy baking.
♥︎ Strawberry jam
12g lemon juice
♥︎ Strawberry white chocolate mascarpone ice cream
75g Strawberry Jam + 30g Water
80g white chocolate
80g heavy cream A
110g mascarpone cheese
4g vanilla extract
Cream weighs 150g BEEF
A little pink food coloring
♥︎ Genoise Almonds (⌀ 15cm)
65g cake flour
20g almond powder
4g vanilla extrac
♥︎ simple syrup
♥︎ Mascarpone Whipping Cream
180g heavy cream
20g mascarpone cheese
Strawberry needed to insert.
1. First let’s make strawberry jam. You can also buy strawberry jam. I like to mix some raspberries to make strawberry jam. If you prepare 500g of strawberries, it will not be a problem.
2. However, if you add raspberries, the color will be more beautiful and the taste will be improved. Add some lemon juice. It also has the effect of preserving jam, the color becomes bright red. Bring to a boil over medium heat first, then reduce heat to low and simmer until thickened.
3. Cooking too long will reduce the strawberry flavor. Be careful. When completely cooled, store in the refrigerator. Alternatively, make the strawberry white chocolate mascarpone ice cream first.
4.Mix strawberry jam with water and boil in microwave. It can take from 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds. Heat the white chocolate and whipped cream until the chocolate is completely melted.
5.Here, filter out the strawberry jam seeds and add. And pour right into the mascarpone cheese. Prepare mascarpone cheese by taking it out at room temperature so it doesn’t get cold.
6. Mix well to avoid lumps. Add whipped cream little by little and mix well. I added a little pink. Wrap in cling film and place in the fridge to harden for 12 hours.
7. You must wait at least 6 hours. You need three almond genoise sheets cut into 1.5cm thick slices.
8. The border is neatly trimmed. Cut to size. Soak in syrup and spread with a thin layer of strawberry jam. The syrup recipe is in the description box.
Prepare the strawberries for the strawberry layer.
9. I put the whipped cream in the freezer for 30 minutes.
if you take thin ice it will give a steady whipped cream Whip hard strawberry ice cream. You need the kumquat thick enough to place the roses. The cream is a bit sticky. However, it does not flow because it is quickly solidified by gelatin.