Today I bring a video of cinnamon rolls that are moist and very soft. This is a cinnamon roll recipe that makes people who don’t like cinnamon also love Cinnamon rolls, which are moderately sweet, very delicious and soft to make.
♥ 6 cinnamon rolls
240g tapioca flour
4g dry yeast
40 g butter
♥ Cream cheese coating
80g cream cheese
50g powdered sugar
♥ Cinnamon filling
50 g butter
80g brown sugar
5g cinnamon powder
1. Heat the milk in the microwave for 30 seconds to warm the milk.
2. Add dry yeast and mix well.
3. Add an egg, sugar and salt and mix well.
4. Cover with cling film and let ferment for 30 minutes at room temperature.
5. Add butter and knead by hand until smooth.
6. Ferment at room temperature for 1 hour until dough doubles in size.
7. While the yeast is brewing, add the cinnamon powder and brown sugar to the melted butter and mix well to make the cinnamon filling.
8. Beat butter and cream cheese and then mix powdered sugar to make cream cheese.
9. Roll the yeasted dough into a square of 35 cm side.
10. Cover with cinnamon and roll the dough.
11. Cut each side 5 cm with dental floss.
12. Spread butter on the pan and let the cinnamon rolls ferment for 30 minutes.
13. Preheat 185 degrees for 10 minutes, bake 175 degrees for 25 minutes
14. Let cool and top with cream cheese.