To celebrate strawberry season, we prepared a strawberry cake making video at home. Super simple and easy cake making just by mixing without oven. Let’s make soft and delicious rare strawberry cheesecake together.
200g cream cheese
100g pure yoghurt
200g Fat cream
6g gelatin leaves
10g lemon juice
1. Wash strawberries, remove stems, cut in half 8 strawberries to prepare.
2. Place a layer of cling film on the bottom of the mousse.
3. Finely mash biscuits and mix with melted butter.
4. Put the cake into the mousse mold, press firmly and keep it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
5. Put gelatin in ice water and soak in water.
6. To soften cream cheese at room temperature, add sugar and mix well.
7. Add grated yoghurt and mix well, divide fresh cream into 2 times, mix well, finally add lemon juice and mix well.
8. Strain the gelatin water and put it in the microwave to melt.
9. Take the powder and mix into the gelatin.
10. Mix the dough well.
11. Put the strawberries in the mold, pour in the flour, and refrigerate for 3 hours to harden.
12. Separate the frame with a hot towel