Today, I made a heavy lemon sponge cake with fresh and moist almond flour. When I finally finished them, I didn’t expect them to be so delicious.
[ 6 Lemon macaroons ]
80g soft flour
20g almond powder
90 g butter
2g baking powder
Half a lemon peel
10g lemon juice
[ Lemon glaze ]
80g powdered sugar
14g lemon juice ( add lemon juice to thin the mixture )
[ Lemon and Almond Cake ]
1. Butter muffin pan and refrigerate.
2. Wash the lemon with baking soda and vinegar.
3. (half a lemon) Mix the yellow part of the lemon zest with the sugar.
4. (half a lemon) Squeeze lime juice.
5. Beat eggs at room temperature.
6. Beat the buttercream with a hand mixer.
7. Add sugar and beat on medium speed until light and fluffy.
8. Divide the eggs at least 5 times and whisk. At this point, add the next egg after the eggs are thoroughly mixed.
9. Add almond flour and mix with a spatula.
10. Sift the soft flour and baking powder and mix upside down.
11. Add lemon juice and mix well.
12. Put in ice cream bag and scoop out 60g each.
13. Preheat at 180 degrees for 10 minutes and bake at 170 degrees for 20 minutes.
14. Place on cooling rack to cool completely.
♥ Lemon tea
1. Add powdered sugar and lemon juice and mix well.
2. Squeeze the cooled sponge cake completely with a piping bag.
3. Decorate with blueberries or other decorations on top and you’re done.