Today I made a chewy and soft cheese lotus brownie. This is a delicious recipe that combines the crunch of brownies and the richness of cheesecake! From how to cut stencils to how to make lotus cake, how to cut the cake neatly.
[ Lotus Brownie Cake]
1 egg 40g soft flour
8g cocoa powder
100g dark chocolate
[ Cheese lotus cake
20g soft flour
250g cream cheese
200g fresh cream
A little vanilla extract
8 lotus cakes
[ Lotus Brownie Cake ]
1. Cut the parchment to fit the frame.
2. Melt butter and chocolate by boiling. Chocolate should not exceed 50 degrees.
3. Place eggs, sugar and room temperature salt in a new bowl and beat well. Place it in boiling water and mix until the sugar is completely dissolved.
4. Divide the melted chocolate into 2 parts and always mix with a spatula in a circular motion at the bottom of the bowl.
5. Sift in flour and cocoa powder.
6. Place in pan and gently shake to remove air bubbles.
7. 170 degrees 10 minutes preheat / 165 degrees 10 minutes – Bake at 160 degrees 10 minutes.
10. Do not remove from the mold and let cool.
[ Cheese lotus cake ]
1. Use a spatula to loosen the cream cheese at room temperature.
2. Add sugar and mix until no more creaking sound.
3. Add vanilla extract and divide the beaten egg into 2 parts.
4. Add fresh cream at room temperature and mix well.
5. Sift the soft flour and add it.
6. When the dough is done, strain through a sieve and place on top of the macaroons.
7. Use a shock absorber to remove air bubbles and raise the showerhead.
8. Put hot water in a large pan and bake over medium heat.
9. 180 degrees Preheat 10 minutes / 160 degrees 60 minutes baking . Cool in the oven 30 minutes
10. Store in the refrigerator for more than 4 hours
11. Remove from pan and cut with knife.