Dark Chocolate ) 120g
94g unsalted butter
50g egg yolk + 24g sugar
Fresh cream 93g
94g egg whites
30g soft flour
30g cocoa powder
130g fresh cream (jellies)13g sugar
1. Place stencils or Teflon sheets on the pan first + Melt the chocolate and butter
2. Add sugar and salt to the yolks and mix until light in color
3. Add warm whipped cream to melted chocolate butter and mix well
4. Mix well 2 to 3 times, then soak in warm water to avoid hardening.
5. Make meringues (white + sugar)
6. Put the flour (soft powder + chocolate powder) into box 4 (chocolate mixture) and mix well, then divide the meringue into 2 times and mix well
7. Arrange the air bubbles after panning (skewer + round)
8. Bake at 160 degrees for 40 minutes after preheating at 160 degrees for 10 minutes
9. Break the barrel to release the steam, let it cool at room temperature for 1-2 hours, then put it in the fridge for 6-12 hours.
10. After removing the stem of the strawberry, use a kitchen towel to absorb the water, whip the fresh cream + sugar, put it on the cake, and finally, powdered sugar!