These chocolate chip cookies are easily made with melted butter. Butter and condensed milk make them moist and smooth.
For 6 cakes
60 g unsalted butter
40g sweetened condensed milk
A little salt
140g rice flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
100 g chocolate
30 g walnuts
1. Cut the sweet chocolate into desired size.
2. Melt unsalted butter.
3. Beat the whole egg with melted butter and sweetened condensed milk.
4. Add sugar and salt. Add rice flour, baking powder and cinnamon.
5. Add chopped sweet chocolate.
6. Divide the mixture into several portions, about 68g each. Bake in preheated oven at 180℃ for 12 to 15 minutes.