Oday’s recipe is a rare cheesecake that uses raspberries. I’ve made rare raspberry cheese before. No matter how many times I create cute colors, I feel it’s amazing.
♥ Rare raspberry cheese
20g unsalted butter
Cream cheese 200g
5ml lemon juice
Gelatin powder 5g
Fresh cream 200ml
Yogurt without sugar 50g
♥ Grind raspberries
Frozen raspberries 200g
Lemon juice 15ml
Gelatin powder 3g
1. Finely mash cookies and add melted unsalted butter. Spread in the mold.
2. Add sugar and lemon juice to cream cheese and mix well.
3. Add gelatin powder to water, soften and dissolve in hot water bath. Add ②.
4. Whip fresh cream and sugar while cooling with ice, add 150g and mix well. Wrap remaining ice cream in cling film and chill in the refrigerator.
5. Place about half of the rare cheese on top of the crackers and chill in the freezer for 30 minutes to harden. Wrap the remaining rare cheese in plastic wrap to prevent it from drying out and leave at room temperature.
6. Place frozen raspberries, sugar and lemon juice in a saucepan and mix well. Cook until raspberry pulp is crushed.
7. Strain to remove raspberry seeds. Sprinkle the gelatin powder into the water and let it soften, then add and mix.
8. Pour about half of the raspberry puree over the hardened rare cheese and chill in the freezer for 30 minutes to harden.
9. Mix remaining rare cheese and raspberry puree and pour over hard raspberry puree. Refrigerate for 5 hours to cool and harden.
10. Add the unsweetened yogurt to the cooled whipped cream in Step 4 and beat until stiff peaks form. Place in an ice cream bag fitted with a Montblanc spout and garnish on top of a frozen rare cheesecake.