70g unsalted butter
1 teaspoon lemon juice
135g cake flour
30g ground almonds
8g cocoa powder
♥ Bread Flour
3g dry yeast
egg + milk = 85g
30g unsalted butter
8g × 6 chocolates
1. Make cookie dough. Knead 70 g unsalted butter at room temperature until soft, add 70 g sugar and mix further.
2. Grate the washed lemon zest, add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and mix well.
3. Beat 1 egg, weighing 30g, put in ② part and mix well. (The leftover egg will be added to the dough, so save it.)
4. Sift 30g almonds and 135g cake flour, mix well. Weight 28g smooth and round incense. Add 8g cocoa powder to the remaining cookie dough, mix well, weigh 29g and roll it out.
5. Wrap cookie dough and pack in 7 cm. Expand to about diameter. Cool in the refrigerator.
6. Make bread dough. Weigh the remaining eggs and milk from ③ to 85g.
7. Mix 200g flour, 30g sugar, 3g salt and 3g dry yeast, add eggs + milk ⑥ and 45g water and mix well. * Since the amount of water varies depending on the type of powder, it should be adjusted by increasing or decreasing the amount of water.
8. Knead the dough thoroughly and when the dough has thickened, add 30 g of unsalted butter at room temperature and knead it more thoroughly.
9. Clean surface, place in bowl, cover and incubate at room temperature for 1 hour until dough has doubled in size.