Here’s a recipe for a biscuit sandwich, a rare cheesecake sandwiched between cookies. I added strawberry flavored chocolate to make a cute heart shape. I replaced the cream cheese with the egg in the cookie. The dough sticks together easily and forms a very tasty cookie.
For 15-20 cakes
♥ Cream Cheese Cookies
100 g unsalted butter
20g cream cheese
50g powdered sugar
A little salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
180 g baking powder
30 g ground almonds
45g strawberry chocolate
1. Leave butter and cream cheese at room temperature and knead until soft.
2. Add powdered sugar and salt. Add vanilla extract.
3. Sift in the pastry flour and ground almonds, and mix until a dough forms.
4. Wrap the dough in cling film and roll it out to a thickness of 3 mm. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
5. Cut the cooled dough into pieces with a diameter of 58 mm. template. You can get about 30-40 cookies including the second dough. Cut in half the cookies in a heart shape, about 30 mm wide and 28 mm long, in the center. If the cookie dough becomes soft, refrigerate until firm.
6. Bake in preheated oven at 170℃ for 8 to 12 minutes.
7. Sprinkle powdered sugar over heart-shaped cookies if desired.
8. Melt the strawberry chocolate and place it in the center of the heart-shaped cookies and refrigerate until firm.
♥Strawberry cheese ice cream
180 g cream cheese
180g strawberry chocolate
2 teaspoons lemon juice
1. Melt the strawberry chocolate in a pan of boiling water.
2. Knead cream cheese until smooth, add strawberry chocolate and mix well.
3. Add lemon juice and mix until blended. Place the bottom of the bowl on ice to lower the temperature to about 20℃.
4. Pour the mixture into a squeeze bag with a round tip and squeeze it over the cooled cookies. (about 20g)
5. Place between cookies and refrigerate until firm