Always love the people around you and send them sweet things like this delicious cake.
55 g unsalted butter
15g sweet chocolate
45g cake flour
15 g ground almonds
1g baking powder
1. Melt unsalted butter and sweet chocolate in a saucepan of boiling water until smooth.
2. Beat eggs with sugar in a pot of boiling water until white and fluffy.
3. Sift in the pastry flour, ground almonds and baking powder and mix until homogeneous.
4. Add the melted butter in step (1) and mix well until smooth.
5. Divide the dough into 4 equal parts and bake in the preheated oven at 170℃ for 13 to 18 minutes.
6. Melt the sweet chocolate and pour over the cupcakes. Sprinkle with dried raspberries.