But this one is also very delicious. Besides, it’s the easiest recipe. I strongly recommend that you try making it.
140g cake flour
2g cocoa powder
2g baking powder
110g vegetable oil
1 egg 120g sour cream
45g hot coffee
4g vanilla essential oil
3g food red
♥ Cheese frosting
80g cream cheese
120g condensed milk
40 powdered sugar
2g vanilla seed oil
1. Prepare two cake pans and grease the surface. Whisk together cake flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, soda, salt and sugar in a large bowl.
2. In another bowl, beat eggs, then add sour cream and vegetable oil. Stirred.
3. Add flour mixture to egg mixture and beat well. Add hot coffee, vanilla essential oil, food red, and vinegar. Stirred.
4. Pour the mixture into the two prepared cake pans and remove the air bubbles. Bake the cake in a preheated oven at 170 degrees Celsius for about 25 minutes. Check the cake by poking a hole in the center of the cake and see if the sharp knife is sticky with flour.
5. Let the cake cool in the cake pan and then peel it from the mold. Prepare the frosting: beat butter and cream cheese until smooth, then add condensed milk and powdered sugar. Beat until cream is smooth.
6. Edit the surface of the cake and apply frosting. Decorate the cake with red roses or accessories.