Extremely soft and moist sandwich recipe! Very delicious and easy! Green tea (Matcha) cake.
50g (3 Tbsp) Cooking Oil
8g (3 tsp) Matcha powder/green tea powder
70g (1/4 cup) Milk
65g (1/2 cup) Baking powder
2g Lemon juice
65g (5 tbsp) Sugar
6g (2 tsp) Matcha powder/green tea powder
60g (1/4 cup) Heavy Whipping Cream
60g Mascapone Cheese
25g (2 tbsp) Sugar
180g (3/4 cup) Heavy whipped cream
Mold size 28x28cm
Bake 140°C (280°F) for 25 minutes
1. 50 grams (3 tablespoons) cooking oil, 8 grams (3 teaspoons) matcha powder/green tea powder, 70 grams (1/4 cup) milk. Continue to mix well 65 grams (1/2 cup) cake flour, sifted. Mix the eggs, separating the yolks and whites. Add 5 egg yolks to the dough. Mix topics
2. Add 2 grams of lemon juice to 5 egg whites. Beat at medium-high speed first. Add 1/3 of the sugar when large fisheye bubbles appear, for a total of 65 grams (5 tablespoons) of sugar. Continue beating at medium-high speed, adding 1/3 of the sugar when small fisheye bubbles appear.
3. Continue beating at medium-high speed and add the remaining 1/3 of the sugar when small fisheye bubbles appear. Switch to medium-low speed and beat until wet peaks form. Take 1/3 of the meringue and add it to the dough. Mix.
4. Add the rest of the meringue and continue to mix well. Pour batter into greased baking tray, mold 28x28cm. Shake twice to remove air bubbles, then place in the preheated middle rack and bake at 140°C (280°F) for 25 minutes.
5. Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool on a baking tray. Cover with baking paper to keep moist, 6 grams (2 teaspoons) flour.
6. 60 grams mascarpone cheese, 25 grams (2 tablespoons) sugar. Mix well, 180 grams (3/4 cup) whipped cream. Beat with a whisk on medium-low speed. Tear off the grease to let the cake cool.
7. Cut in half. Put fresh cream on top. Smooth with a spatula. Place on the other half of the cake. Cut out and enjoy, you can also keep it in the fridge for 2 hours to taste better