I made a beautifully colored oven-free strawberry cheesecake with fresh strawberries and strawberry puree. It’s great to be able to make a very beautiful cake with just the natural colors of strawberries without using pigments. When you put fresh strawberries in the cheese dough and cut into delicious looking slices. It’s a very delicious cheesecake with a sweet and refreshing strawberry flavor.
♥ Mold size Mold size: 12cm x 4.5cm, 15cm x 7cm
Crushed Oreo Cookies 60g
25g melted unsalted butter
150g cream cheese
25g plain yogurt
2g vanilla extract
4g gelatin leaves
90g fresh cream
150g strawberry juice
3g gelatin sheet
150g fresh cream
100g strawberry juice
50g fresh cream
2g gelatin leaves
1. Take out the ice cream, put melted unsalted butter into the crushed Oreo cake, mix well, put it in a 12cm mold, press it flat and keep it in the fridge.
2. Gently beat cream cheese, add sugar, plain yogurt and vanilla extract, mix well, then add melted gelatin and mix well.
3. Add whipped cream and mix well.
4. Put the strawberries in the mold, pour in the cheese powder, and put it in the fridge for about 3 hours to harden.
5. After using a towel to steam the hot melt outside, take out the mousse mold and put it into a 15cm mousse mold.
6. Add the strawberry puree mixture to the remaining cheese powder, mix well, add melted gelatin, mix well, then add whipped cream and mix well.
7. Pour into molds and let harden in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
8. Put fresh cream into the strawberry puree mixture, mix well, add melted gelatin, mix well, pour into molds, refrigerate for about 2 hours to harden.
9. Garnish with thinly sliced strawberries and strawberry leaves.