I made an oven-free orange cheesecake by slicing oranges and putting them in jelly. This time I did it in small size, but it is very pretty and pretty because it looks like a single flower in full bloom. The transparent jelly contains orange pulp and lots of water so the freshness is really the best.
♥ Mold size
3 pieces 7.5cm
9 g gelatine powder
45g cold water
100g hot water
5g lemon juice
50 g wholemeal biscuits
22g melted unsalted butter
4 g gelatin powder
20g cold water
100 g cream cheese
10g orange juice
60g fresh cream
1. Put cold water into the gelatin powder, soak for about 15 minutes, then put it in hot water to dissolve the gelatin completely.
2. Peel the oranges, cut them in half, and then slice them thinly.
3. Shape the orange into a flower shape, put it in a cut paper cup, pour in gelatin water, keep it in the fridge for about 30 minutes to harden.
4. Take out the paper cup, turn it upside down into the hemispherical mold, pour in gelatin water, cover it with food wrap, press it flat, put it in the refrigerator for about 2 hours to harden.
5. Pour melted butter into whole-wheat crackers, mix well, pour into a mousse ring, flatten and set in the fridge to harden.
6. Add sugar to cream cheese and mix well, then add orange juice and orange peel and mix well.
7. Melt the soaked gelatin in the microwave for about 10 seconds, then add it and mix well.
8. Whip about 50% fresh cream, mix well, pour into mousse molds, freeze for about 30 minutes to harden.
9. Remove the steaming towel from the mold, remove the jelly from the hemispherical mold, place it on top of the chives and cover with a layer of coconut flour around the edge.