I made an oven cake with melon, mango, and cute dongle ball cheesecake. Melon and mango scoop out and use. Lemon jelly is very cute and floats on the water.
♥ Mold size: 15cm × 7cm
80g digestive biscuits
40g melted unsalted butter
3g gelatin sheet
150g cream cheese
2g vanilla extract
3g Lemon juice
90g Cream (50% whipped)
500ml lemon cider
1. Mix melted unsalted butter into the crushed digester.
2. Soak gelatin in cold water for 10 minutes.
3. Beat cream cheese and mix with sugar, vanilla and lime juice
4. Squeeze the soaked gelatin into the water to dissolve completely, put it in the microwave for 10 seconds and mix well.
5. Add 50% whipped cream, mix well, pour into round silicone molds and freeze for 1 hour.
6. Pour the remaining cheesecake dough into a 15cm mold, spread it thinly and then put it in the fridge to harden.
7. Dig a melon, a mango in a circle.
8. Add lemon wine, sugar and melted gelatin and mix well.
9. Place frozen cheesecake, melon and mango balls on top of cheesecake.
10. After hardening, pour in the last of the cider and let it harden in the fridge for about 3 hours.