The simple hard cake is finished with sparkling glaze and it becomes a highlight.
♥ Mold size : 15cm x 7cm80g Whole wheat biscuits
35g Melted unsalted butter
10g Gelatin + 50g Water
250g Cream cheese
40g Sugar2g Vanilla extract
5g Lemon juice
180g Heavy cream
150g Strawberry puree
6g Gelatin + 30g Water
75g Starch syrup
90g White chocolate
60g Condensed milkFood coloring (red, black, white)
1. Pour melted butter into the whipped whole-wheat crackers, mix well, pour into molds, flatten, and refrigerate.
2. Add gelatin powder to water, mix well and let stand for 10 minutes.
3. Gently mix the cream cheese at room temperature, add the sugar, lemon juice and vanilla extract and mix well.
4. Add the strawberry puree and mix well, heat the soaked gelatin in the microwave for about 20 seconds to melt, then add to the mix.
5. Whip about 50% whipped cream and mix well.
6. Put 50g of cream cheese powder in a piping bag and mix with a little red food coloring in the remaining cream cheese powder.
7. Put 90g in the ice cream bag, add a little color to the remaining cream cheese powder, mix well and put 130g in the ice cream bag.
8. Add a little food coloring to the remaining cream cheese powder, mix well and put 170g in a piping bag.
9. Add a little food coloring to the remaining cream cheese powder, mix well and put 210g in the frosting bag to make a total of 5 colors.
10. Put all the darkest part (the most cream cheese powder) into the mousse mold and pour in the center in order of light color.
11. Flatten and harden in the freezer for about 2 hours.
12. Bring the sugar, starch syrup and water to a boil in a saucepan until thickened, then add the white chocolate and mix well.
13. Add the soaked gelatin and mix well, add condensed milk and color powder, mix well, filter through a sieve to cool at 28-29 degrees.14. Pour over cheesecake.