I made a green tea Basque cheesecake that was baked at a high temperature and had a good flavor. The Basque Cheesecake is baked golden on the outside and moist on the inside, so the cheese flavor is good and the texture is soft. If you leave it in the refrigerator overnight, the cheese will taste much stronger. I baked it in an oval oven pan, but it’s the amount that can be baked in a 15cm round pan. The basic cheesecake is delicious, but I think eating a cake with a faint scent of green tea will change your mood.
– Mold size : 21cm x 10cm (=15cm)
380g Cream cheese
10g Gren tea powder
8g Lemon juice
200g Heavy cream
1. Gently mix cream cheese at room temperature, add sugar and mix.
2. Add cornstarch and green tea powder, mix, divide eggs and mix.
3. Add lemon juice, mix, add fresh cream, mix, strain through a sieve, and pour into an oven pan.
4. Bake in a 220 degree oven for 20 to 23 minutes. (Preheat 230 degrees)
5. After cooling at room temperature, mature overnight in the refrigerator.