I made a chocolate crepe cake in the shape of a blooming flower. I made it by applying whipped cream with milk couverture chocolate on a chocolate crepe and attaching it layer by layer, but the flower shape came out better than I thought. It was easier to make than I thought, so I felt that the crepe made with icing was more difficult. The color combination of dark chocolate crepe and light milk chocolate cream is luxurious and pretty. I think it needs to be fixed with a mousse strip and hardened in the refrigerator so that it holds its shape and cuts well when cut.
Fan size : 18cm
3g Vanilla extract
180g Cake flour
20g Cocoa powder
20g Almond powder
70g Melted unsalted butter
100g Milk couverture chocolate
40g Whipping cream
300g Cold whipping cream
1. Add sugar, salt, and vanilla extract to eggs and mix.
2. Sift flour, cocoa powder, and almond powder, add a little milk (about 50g) and mix evenly.
3. Add the rest of the milk and mix, then add the melted butter and mix.
4. After straining, cover with plastic wrap and rest in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
5. Cook the crepe over low heat and cool.
6. Add whipped cream to milk chocolate, heat in a microwave for about 30 seconds, mix well and melt.
7. Add sugar to whipped cream and whip about 60%. Take a little whipped cream and add to chocolate and mix.
8. Put the milk chocolate in the fresh cream and whip it hard to make cream.
9. Apply a thin layer of cream to the crepe and fold it in half.
10. Layer 4 crepes folded in half, apply cream, and roll them up.
11. Apply a little bit of cream to the crepe and wrap it around the cake.
12. Wrap a strip of mousse around it, spread the top like a petal, and harden it in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours.