It’s a sweet potato that’s delicious to eat as it is, but I made it into a more delicious snack.The making process is very simple, but the taste is very good. It tastes like sweet potato pizza, but not as heavy as pizza. Crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, so delicious.
250g Roasted sweet potato (or boiled or steamed)
10g Unsalted butter (can be omitted if the sweet potato has a lot of moisture)
1 pinch of salt
30g Red bell pepper
30g Yellow bell pepper
1 pinch of salt (when stir-frying vegetables)
50g (3Tbsp) Sweet corn
5sheet, 6-inch Wheat tortillas
– For sweet potatoes with low moisture, add honey and milk. (I used juicy sweet potatoes.)
– You can make it on a large tortilla and cut it up.
1. 70g Onion, 30g Red bell pepper, 30g Yellow bell pepper. Cooking oil, 1 pinch of salt, stir-fry and prepare the vegetables
2. Roasted sweet potato, peel the sweet potato. Sweet potatoes can be boiled or steamed, 250g Sweet potato
3. After mashing the sweet potato, 10g Unsalted butter (can be omitted if it is too moist), 1 pinch of salt. Add the fried vegetables, 50g (3Tbsp) Sweet corn. For dry sweet potatoes, add milk and honey
4. 6 inches (15-16 cm) Wheat tortillas. Tomato Pasta Sauce, mozzarella cheese. Then add sweet potato paste. Fold in half to make a half moon shape
5. Cooking oil. Bake it like frying it over low heat. Take it out when it is browned on both sides. Parsley (optional). Sweet potato wearing crispy clothes, immediately attacking the stomach.