Extremely soft and moist sandwich recipe! Very delicious and easy! Green tea (Matcha) cake.
50g (3 tbsp) Cooking oil
8g (3 tsp) Matcha powder/green tea powder
70g (1/4 cup) Milk
65g (1/2 cup) Cake flour
2g Lemon juice
65g (5 tbsp) Sugar
6g (2 tsp) Matcha powder/green tea powder
60g (1/4cup) Heavy whipping cream
60g Mascapone cheese
25g (2 tbsp) Sugar
180g (3/4 cup) Heavy whipping cream
Mold size 28x28cm
140°C (280°F) bake for 25 minutes
1. 50 grams (3 tablespoons) cooking oil, 8 grams (3 teaspoons) matcha powder/green tea powder. Mix well, 70 grams (1/4 cup) milk. Continue mixing well, 65 grams (1/2 cup) of cake flour, sifted in. Mix well, 5 eggs, separate yolks and whites.
2. Put 5 egg yolks into the batter, mix well. Add 2 grams of lemon juice to 5 egg whites. Beat on medium-high speed first. Add 1/3 of the sugar when large fish-eye bubbles appear, for a total of 65 grams (5 tablespoons) of sugar. Continue to whip on medium-high speed, adding 1/3 of the sugar when small fish-eye bubbles appear. Continue beating on medium-high speed and add the remaining 1/3 of the sugar when small fisheye bubbles appear. Turn to medium-low speed and whip until wet peaks form.
3. Take 1/3 of the meringue and add it to the batter. Mix well. Add the rest of the meringue and continue to mix well. Pour the batter into a greased baking dish, mold size 28x28cm.
4. Shake twice to remove air bubbles and put in the middle of the preheated oven, bake at 140°C (280°F) for 25 minutes. Take the cake out of the oven and let it cool on the baking sheet. Cover with a sheet of baking paper to keep it moisturized.
5. 6 grams (2 teaspoons) matcha powder/green tea powder, 60 grams (1/4 cup) whipping cream. Mix well, 60 grams of mascarpone cheese, 25 grams (2 tablespoons) of sugar. Mix well, 180 grams (3/4 cup) whipping cream. Whip with electric whisk on medium-low speed.
6. Tear off the grease cloth for the cooled cake. Cut in half. Put whipped cream on top. Smooth out with a spatula. Put on the other half of the cake. Cut and enjoy, you can also refrigerate for 2 hours to make it more delicious.