Usually dumplings contain various ingredients. Because the soup is heavily seasoned, it’s delicious even if you just add vegetables or eggs. Adjust the spiciness with the amount of chilli powder. It’s good to add mushrooms or tofu as ingredients.
25 Dumpling wrap
3 Eggs (+2 pinches of salt)
4 Pinches of salt (when stir-frying vegetables)
✤ Sauce (for 1 serving)
1Tbsp Spring Onion
6g (1Tbsp) Chili powder
4g (1Tbsp) Sesame seeds
9g (0.5Tbsp) Minced garlic
8g (1Tbsp) Soy sauce
7g (0.7Tbsp) Oyster sauce
1.5g (0.5tsp) Sugar
20g (2Tbsp) Avocado oil (any vegetable oil)
2 ladles of boiling water for dumplings
10g (1Tbsp)Sesame oil (can be omitted)
– Depending on the amount and size of dumplings, the cooking time may vary.
– Even if the dumplings look small, they will grow 1.5 times bigger when boiled.
1. 1/2 Zucchini, 1/3 Carrot, spring Onion, 3 Eggs, 2 Pinches of salt. Cooking oil, 2 Pinches of salt. Stir-fry the carrots first, then add zucchini, 2 pinches of salt. Stir-fry. Add eggs and mix to finish, dumpling wrap. Water the edges, fold it into a triangular pyramid shape, fill with 1 teaspoon. Then press both ends to attach. Press with a fork to shape.
2. Bite-sized dumplings, 9g (1Tbsp) Minced garlic, 6g (1Tbsp) Chili powder, 1.5g (0.5tsp) Sugar, 8g (1Tbsp) Soy sauce, 7g (0.7Tbsp) Oyster sauce, 4g (1Tbsp) Sesame seeds, 1Tbsp Spring Onio, 20g (2Tbsp) Avocado oil (vegetable oil can be used).
3. After boiling the oil, pour in seasoning. Add dumplings to boiling water. Boil for 2 minutes and 30 seconds (based on 18 pieces). Colorful small and cute. Add 2 ladle of dumpling boiling water to the sauce, 8g (1Tbsp) Sesame oil (can be omitted). Mix the sauce on the bottom well.