Made with simple ingredients. When you eat it, it’s chewy and really delicious, just like you bought it at a specialty store. The pumpkin flavor is subtle. It’s a little sweet, so it’s great for dessert. You can make more shapes. Make cute pumpkin glutinous rice cakes with your family.
[41 pieces, 3-4 servings]
250g Sweet pumpkin
200g Glutinous rice flour
10g (2Tbsp) Sugar
1 pinch of salt
100g Sweet jelly of red beans
– The weight of sweet pumpkin is the weight before boiling.
– Depending on the moisture level of the sweet pumpkin, the amount of glutinous rice may vary, so add it while watching the dough.
– The time to boil pumpkin in the microwave depends on the amount of pumpkin.
– Blanching time may vary depending on the amount of rice cake.
– The storage method is the same as that of regular rice cakes. You can keep it frozen.
1. 100g Sweet Jelly of red beans, cut the red bean jelly into pea-sized pieces. 250g Sweet pumpkin, come water, cook in the microwave for about 7 minutes (based on 700W)
2. While the Pumpkin is hot, mash or grate it finely. 200g Glutinous rice flour, 10g (1Tbsp) Sugar, 1 pinch of salt. Knead the pumpkin while it is warm.
3. After forming it into a round shape. Make a hole and put the red bean jelly into it and make it into an round shape. Then put it in boiling water
4. Boil it for about 5 minutes (depending on the amount). As the rice cake cooks, it rises to the top. Take out the boiled rice cakes. Soak in cold water to cool. Once cooled, you can eat it right away, cooking oil, drizzle with a little oil so they don’t stick together.