There are no difficult ingredients, but I made tandoori chicken balls with an exotic savory taste. Adding vegetables makes it more moist and tender. It’s a visual that makes me want to eat more because it’s round and skewered. It would be better to bake it over direct fire, but I baked it in the oven easily, It’s not greasy and it’s light and delicious.
330g Chicken leg meat (chicken breast not recommended)
3g (1tsp) Salt
9g (0.5tsp) Minced garlic
8g (1Tbsp) Cooking wine
6 Wooden skewers
✤ Tandoor resource
7g (0.7Tbsp) Curry powder
6g (1Tbsp) Chili powder (paprika powder available)
60g (3Tbsp) Sugar-free yogurt
10g (1Tbsp) Cornstarch (can be replaced with yogurt)
8g (1Tbsp) Lemon juice
20g (2Tbsp) Cooking oil
– It can also be done in an air fryer (baking time may vary)
– You can grill it with a torch or grill it over direct fire.
– Wooden sticks can burn, so hydrate them by soaking them in water for 30 minutes.
– If you want more exotic flavor, add cumin powder.
– It’s okay to change the vegetables to something else. Green onions, carrots, etc.
– If you use chicken breast, it will be tough and tasteless.
– Since the bottom burns quickly, adjust the temperature to a low level, and if the bottom temperature cannot be adjusted separately, insert another fan.
1. 60g Cabbage, 60g Onion, 330g Chicken legs (chicken breast not recommended). Chicken legs finely chopped or grated, 3g (1tsp) Salt, Black pepper, 9g (0.5Tbsp) Minced garlic, 8g (1Tbsp) Cooking wine. Stir to mix the seasoning well.
2. Cooking oil, after making it round, put it on the fan. Add some water, cook over low heat for about 5 minutes. Let the chicken balls cool down for a while. Thread on a wooden skewer (optional)
3. 60g (3Tbsp) Sugar-free yogurt, 10g (1Tbsp) Cornstarch (can be replaced with yogurt), 7g (0.7Tbsp) Curry powder, 6g (1Tbsp) Chili powder (paprika powder available), 8g (1Tbsp) Lemon juice, 20g (2Tbsp) Cooking oil. Mix well to complete simple tandoori sauce. Spread the sauce evenly over the chicken balls.
4. After moving to an oven preheated to 230℃ (446℉) (air fryer is possible). Bake at 230°C (446°F) for 15-18 minutes (depending on your oven specifications). Tip, bake at the top, and set the temperature at the bottom as low as 200℃. Round chicken, looks like I want to eat more. The inside is moist and the outside has an exotic savory taste.