Moist and fluffy without cracking! Super easy! 2 of the easiest cupcakes ever!
📢 Ingredients 1
50g (6 tbsp) Cake flour
45g (10 tsp) Cooking oil
30g (1.5 tbsp) Condensed milk
35g (3 tbsp) Sugar
5g (1/2 tbsp) Cornstarch
125°C (260°F) bake for 45 minutes, then 150°C (300°F) bake for 10 minutes
12 cup muffin pan
📢 Ingredients 2
125g (0.5 cup) Unsalted butter
150g (3/4 cup) Sugar
180g (1.25 cup) All-purpose flour/wheat flour
7g (0.5 tbsp) Baking powder
175°C (350°F) bake for 25 minutes
1. 50 grams (6 tablespoons) of low gluten flour, sifted, 45 grams (10 teaspoons) cooking oil, microwave for 1-2 minutes. Measure the temperature to be about 78-85°C, pour the hot oil into the flour and mix well. 30 grams (1.5 tablespoons) condensed milk, add to the batter. Mix well, 4 large eggs, beat one egg into the batter first. Mix well.
2. 3 eggs, separate egg whites and yolks, add 3 egg yolks to the batter. Mix well, add a few drops of lemon juice to 3 egg whites and whip on medium-high speed first. When large fish-eye bubbles appear, add 1/3 of the sugar (35 grams (3 tablespoons)). Continue whipping on medium-high speed, adding 1/3 of the sugar (35 grams (3 tablespoons)) when small fisheye bubbles appear. When the texture becomes visible, add the remaining 1/3 of the sugar (35 grams (3 tablespoons)).
3. 5 grams (1/2 tablespoon) cornstarch, whip at medium-low speed, whip until straight and sharp, dry peaks form. Take 1/3 of the meringue into the egg yolk and mix well, then pour the cake batter into the meringue. Mix well.
4. 12-cup muffin pan, put paper cups, pour the cake batter into the paper cups, about 80% full. Bake at 125°C (260°F) for 45 minutes, then at 150°C (300°F) for 10 minutes. Out of the oven, each one is very full.
5. And now for the second cupcake, which is also very easy, 125 grams (0.5 cup) unsalted butter, preferably softened at room temperature, 150 grams (3/4 cup) sugar. Beat with an electric mixer until fluffy and white, add 2 eggs, in 2 batches. Stir the first egg into the butter, then add the second egg and stir it into the butter.
6. 180 grams (1.25 cups) of all-purpose flour/wheat flour. 7 grams (0.5 tablespoon) baking powder. Add flour and baking powder together through a sieve. Mix well. Spoon the batter into the cupcakes to make a total of 12 cupcakes. Bake in preheated oven at 175°C (350°F) for 25 minutes.