I made Ombre Strawberry Cheesecake with 5 different colors. I made the cheesecake dough, divided the amount into 5 pieces, made the color, and hardened it from the dark color.. The simple hardened cake is finished with a glittering glaze and it becomes a point. In the season when strawberries don’t come out well, I think it’s good to make several cakes using frozen strawberries.
– Mold size : 15cm x 7cm
80g Whole wheat biscuits
35g Melted unsalted butter
10g Gelatin + 50g Water
250g Cream cheese
2g Vanilla extract
5g Lemon juice
180g Heavy cream
150g Strawberry puree
6g Gelatin + 30g Water
75g Starch syrup
90g White chocolate
60g Condensed milk
Food coloring (red, black, white)
1. Add melted butter to crumbled whole wheat cookies, mix, put in a mold, press flat and place in the refrigerator.
2. Add powdered gelatin to water, mix, and leave for 10 minutes.
3. Gently mix cream cheese at room temperature, add sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla extract and mix.
4. Add strawberry puree and mix, heat the soaked gelatin in a microwave for about 20 seconds to melt, then add and mix.
5. Whip about 50% fresh cream and mix.
6. Put 50g of cream cheese batter in a piping bag and mix with a little red food coloring in the remaining cream cheese batter.
7. Put 90g in a piping bag, add a little more coloring to the remaining cream cheese dough, mix, and put 130g in a piping bag.
8. Add a little more coloring to the remaining cream cheese batter, mix and put 170g in a piping bag.
9. Add a little more coloring to the remaining cream cheese dough, mix it, and put 210g in a piping bag to prepare a total of 5 colors.
10. Put all the darkest color (the largest amount of cream cheese batter) in the mousse mold and pour it into the center in the order of dark color.
11. Flatten and harden in the freezer for about 2 hours.
12. Put sugar, starch syrup, and water in a pot and boil until thick, then add white chocolate and mix.
13. Add soaked gelatin, mix, add condensed milk and pigment, mix, filter through a sieve and cool to 28-29 degrees.
14. Pour over cheesecake.