I made a no-oven biscuit cake by stacking butter biscuits and 3 types of cream. I used custard cream, chocolate custard cream, and whipped cream, and the cross section was pretty! I think the taste is more diverse and softer. If you just make cream, you can easily make it by stacking it in a mold with biscuits. If you put it in the refrigerator, the biscuits become softer and I think they taste better if you eat them cold.
– Mold size : 26cm x 17cm x 5cm
4 Egg yolks
8g Vanilla bean paste
30g Unsalted butter
50g Dark couverture chocolate
250g Heavy cream
100g Dark couverture chocolate
100g Heavy cream
200g Butter biscuit
1. Add sugar and vanilla bean paste to egg yolk and mix.
2. Add cornstarch, mix, add a little milk and mix, then add all the remaining milk and mix.
3. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until it thickens and bubbles.
4. Remove from heat, add butter, mix, pour half into a bowl, and seal the top with plastic wrap.
5. Add dark chocolate, mix, put in a bowl, cover the top with plastic wrap, and cool in the refrigerator.
6. Add sugar to fresh cream and whip.
7. Gently spread the cooled custard cream.
8. Spread butter biscuits on a bowl and top with custard cream to level it.
9. Place a butter biscuit on top of it and spread fresh cream evenly.
10. Place butter biscuits on top and spread chocolate custard cream evenly.
11. Place a butter biscuit on top of it, apply fresh cream evenly, and harden in the refrigerator for about an hour.
12. Add whipped cream to dark chocolate and heat in a microwave for about 40 seconds and mix well.
13. Spread chocolate on top of hardened whipped cream and sprinkle with cocoa powder.