I made a green grape cake filled with fragrant and delicious Shine Muscat. I filled the mold with Shine Muscat, hardened the jelly, and put it in the cake for icing. As for the cream, I used cream cheese cream, and it goes well with the green grapes and it is really delicious. Cointreau can be omitted, but I think it will be much fresher and taste better if you add it. The height of the cake is high, so I made a natural pattern on the side and added only grapes for decoration. I think it looks good with just one slice and it’s full of grapes.
40g Water + 8g Gelatin
10g Lemon juice
210g Egg (about 4 eggs)
4g Vanilla extract
35g Unsalted butter
115g Cake flour
250g Heavy cream
400g Cream cheese
1. Add powdered gelatin to water, mix, and leave for at least 10 minutes. Add sugar and lemon juice to water and mix.
2. Heat the soaked gelatin in the microwave for 20 seconds to melt it, then add it to the lemon water and mix well.
3. Put the Shine Muscat in the mold, pour lemon water and harden it in the refrigerator for 2 hours or more.
4. Place the egg bowl on the pot of hot water, add sugar and vanilla extract, mix, and raise the temperature to about 40 degrees.
5. Remove the bowl from the pot and place the bowl of butter and milk on the pot. (About 50-60 degrees)
6. Whip until fine foam is formed. Sift the soft flour through a sieve and mix.
7. Put a part of the dough in a bowl of butter and milk and mix, then put it back into the original dough and mix evenly.
8. Pour it into the mold and tap the bottom to remove large air bubbles. Bake in an oven at 175 degrees for 37 minutes.
9. After cooling, cut into 3 pieces and cut off the edges.
10. Whip the whipped cream with sugar, then add cold cream cheese and orange cointreau and whip it to make cream.
11. Place a cake sheet on a rotating plate and apply cream, then put on the hardened Shine Muscat jelly and apply cream.
12. Place the sheet on top, apply cream and icing, and decorate the top with a muscat.