I made a fruit custard cake with strawberry and mango puree. Butter biscuits and custard cream can be stacked and hardened to make it simple without gelatin and oven. There are many ingredients that go well with custard cream, so I think it’s good to make various applications of various fruits and biscuits. It is also good to make when you have a lot of frozen fruit at home.
– Mold size : 15cm
120g Frozen mango
3g Lemon juice
120g Frozen strawberry
3g Lemon juice
75g Egg yolk
35g Corn starch
6g Vanilla bean paste
500g Warm milk
35g Unsalted butter
1. Put mango and sugar corn starch in a pot, mix well, and heat over low heat.
2. When it thickens, add lemon juice and boil a little more. Remove from heat and place in a piping bag.
3. Put strawberries, sugar, and cornstarch in a pot, mix well and heat over low heat.
4. When it thickens, add lemon juice and boil a little more. Remove from heat and place in a piping bag.
5. Mix egg yolk with sugar and salt, add corn starch and mix, then add vanilla bean paste and mix.
6. Add milk, mix well, put on low heat, stir with a hand whisk, and boil until thickened.
7. When bubbles rise, remove from heat, add unsalted butter, mix well, and place in a piping bag to prepare.
8. Cool the custard cream, mango and strawberry puree to room temperature.
9. Spread butter biscuits in a square frame, squeeze custard cream, and then squeeze strawberry puree.
10. Put butter biscuits on top, then squeeze the custard cream and squeeze the mango puree.
11. Put butter biscuits on top, squeeze the custard cream and flatten them, then crush the remaining biscuits and place them on top.
12. Cover with plastic wrap and harden in the freezer for 1 hour or in the refrigerator for 2 hours.