4 egg yolks
100g (1/2 cup) sugar
30g (1/4 cup) cornmeal
5ml (1 teaspoon) vanilla extract
500ml (2 cups) Milk
90ml (6 tablespoons) milk
90ml (6 tablespoons) water75g (5 tbsp) Unsalted Butter
a little salt
120g (0.8 cups) All-purpose flour / flour
150g (10 tbsp) Unsalted Butter
1. 4 egg yolks, or you can substitute with 2 eggs, 100 grams (1/2 cup) sugar. Mix well, 30 grams (1/4 cup) cornstarch, 5 ml (1 teaspoon) vanilla extract. Mix well, 500 ml (2 cups) milk, stir well.
2. Cook over low heat, stop stirring, stir until smooth, thick consistency is achieved. (6 tbsp) milk, 90 ml (6 tbsp) water, 75 g (5 tbsp) unsalted butter, pinch of salt. Medium heat, turn off the heat after boiling.
3. 120 grams (0.8 cups) all-purpose flour/flour, mixed into a paste. Then turn the heat to medium, stir-fry the different dough for about 1-2 minutes, the bottom of the pan appears a white layer and it’s done. Put in a bowl, set aside and let cool.
4. 3-4 eggs. , beat in a bowl, beat with a fork. While the dough is still warm, add the egg mixture in batches. Add in batches, stirring until the egg mixture is completely absorbed. dough, then more times, after the final state of the dough is very fine, glossy and raised in an inverted triangle. Put the powder in the flour bag.
5. Prepare an 18cm round pan and draw a circle on the baking paper, turn it over after drawing, so that you can also see the circle clearly. Squeeze the dough along the circle, three times. Brush the surface with the rest of the egg wash or water. Sprinkle with sliced almonds for garnish.
6. Place in the center of the preheated oven and bake for 40 minutes at 180°C (355°F). You can leave the puff pastry in the oven for 10 minutes after baking so it doesn’t deflate without drying out. Remove from oven, let cool.
7. 150 grams (10 tablespoons) unsalted butter. Beat with a whisk until fluffy and white. Take the prepared custard out and put it in a bowl of butter. Continue beating until smooth. Chop cooled in the middle and then divide into two halves. Look at the center of the puff, empty, squeeze on the finished custard cream. If you want to decorate it more beautiful, you can squeeze the pattern. Cover with the other half of the cake so the paris ice cream is ready to make cold . Place in the fridge for at least 2 hours before serving.