I made a rich chocolate ganache cake with chocolate and thick ganache on a moist cake sheet. I wanted to make something dark, chocolate cake, but I think I made a chocolate-chocolate chocolate cake just like I though. The sheet was also baked with melted chocolate, but it tasted much better and moister than the one made with only cocoa powder. I always regretted adding a lot of cocoa powder because it gave off a bitter taste. I put walnuts that go well with chocolate and sanded them on top of the ganache, and it added texture and gave it a savory taste, so I think it turned out to be a more luxurious and flavorful cake. If you boil walnuts in water and bake them in the oven, they become delicious walnuts without astringency. If you harden it in the refrigerator and eat it cold, the ganache cream will harden and it will taste like raw chocolate, and it will be thick and thick.
4 Egg yolks
5g Vanilla extract
100g Dark couverture chocolate
80g Hot milk
80g Cake flour
20g Cocoa powder
2g Baking powder
4 Egg whites
250g Dark couverture chocolate
100g Milk couverture chocolate
220g Heavy cream
25g Unsalted butter
1. Add vanilla extract to egg yolk and mix, then add melted chocolate and hot milk and mix.
2. Sift the soft flour and cocoa powder through a sieve, mix well and set aside for a while.
3. Divide the egg white into sugar in 3 portions and make a meringue with horns.
4. Put 1/3 of the meringue into the chocolate dough and mix, then add 1/2 of the remaining meringue and mix gently.
5. Add all the chocolate dough to the remaining meringue, mix evenly, pour into the oven pan, and bake at 170 degrees for 43 minutes.
6. Take it out on the flip side, cool it, cut the bottom thinly, and cut it into 4 1.5cm pieces.
7. Put walnuts in boiling water and boil for 2 minutes. Discard the water, rinse with clear water, and spread on the oven pan.
8. Bake in an oven at 170 degrees for about 15 minutes, then chop and prepare the rest except for 6 pieces.
9. Pour whipped cream into the bowl of dark chocolate and milk chocolate and heat in the microwave for about 1 minute and 30 seconds.
10. Mix evenly and melt, then add butter and mix, then add orange coincro and mix.
(You can also add other cointreau, kahlua or rum)
11. Put it in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes, then take it out and mix it to harden enough to make icing.
(The time to harden in the refrigerator may vary depending on the condition)
12. Place the cake sheet on a rotating plate, spread the ganache on top, sprinkle chopped walnuts, press lightly, and place the cake sheet.
13. Repeat the stacking, put the last sheet on top, put plenty of ganache on top, apply it to the side, shape it and arrange it.
14. Sprinkle chopped walnuts on the top edge, decorate with walnuts and chocolate balls, and harden in the refrigerator for 2 hours.