9 Oreo Cookies
30g melted unsalted butter
200g cream cheese
120g heavy cream
50g warm milk
35g dark chocolate
1. 9 Oreos, separate the cookies from the cream, put it in a plastic bag and crush it. 30g melted unsalted butter, put in a bowl and mix well. Put it in a square mold ring (12cm x 12cm), spread out evenly, press flat. Refrigerate until use.
2. 8g gelatin, be sure to soak in cold water, 200g room temperature cream cheese, 40g sugar, 10g honey, gently loosen and mix. Squeeze the gelatin soaked in cold water, 50g warm milk (microwave 20 seconds).
3. Melt the gelatin well, add in cream cheese batter and mix well, 120g heavy cream, make it cream, add cream and mix, 35g dark chocolate. Melt the chocolate on hot water.
4. Now put 1/3 of the batter in an empty bowl, add melted chocolate, after mixing add in cream cheese batter, only stir 2-3 times. Finally, pour the batter over the cookies, use a wooden skewer to draw soft lines, 4 hours in the refrigerator.
5. After 4 hours, separate the mold ring. The fatigue of the day will be relieved. The deep chocolate and the fresh cheese taste go well together. Try it, it’s so soft and delicious.