I made a gluten-free potato cake with a lot of creamy potato sandwich! There are a lot of potato dishes these days, but I thought it would be good to make a cake with potatoes. There are many sweet potato cakes, but there are not many cakes made with potatoes. So, I was thinking about how to make it, and I made cream by mixing steamed potatoes and cream cheese. The savory and soft cream cheese goes really well with the taste of potatoes. I think the cream tastes better when you add sugar in moderation so that it is not too sweet, and add salt to add salty taste. The sheet is very moist and baked with almond flour and starch without adding flour, so it is soft and blends well in the mouth even when eaten with heavy potato cream. Since it was a moist sheet, it was difficult to slice, so I baked two separate low-key sheets. The cake I had in my head was delicious and well made, so I was happy and happy.
2 Whole eggs
2g Vanilla extract
15g Unsalted butter
60g Almond powder
7g Corn starch
380g Steamed potato
180g Cream cheese
60g Heavy cream
120g Cold heavy cream
1. Place a bowl of eggs on a pot of hot water, add sugar and vanilla extract, and raise the temperature by stirring to about 40 degrees.
2. Lower the bowl and place the butter and sugar balls on the pot to raise the temperature with a hot water bath (about 50 to 60 degrees).
3. Whip the eggs at high speed to make dense foam and clean the pores at low speed for 2 minutes.
4. Sift almond flour and cornstarch through a sieve, mix until raw flour is no longer visible, then place part of the dough into a bowl of butter and milk and mix.
5. Put the sacrificial dough (dough mixed with butter and milk) into the main dough and mix well until the bottom, then divide into two 15cm molds and pan.
6. Bake in the oven at 170 degrees for 22 minutes, then turn over and cool. (Preheat 190 degrees) – Handle the sheet carefully.
7. Mash the steamed potatoes, add sugar and salt to cream cheese, and whip gently, then add mashed potatoes and whip.
8. Add fresh cream and whip to complete potato cream.
9. Add sugar to the whipped cream to make a hard cream.
10. Place a cake sheet and put a thick layer of potato cream to make it flat. Place whipped cream on top to flatten it, and place the cake sheet.
11. Put the whipped cream on top to flatten the top, arrange the sides according to the size of the sheet, and put it in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
12. Using a scoop, place the potato cream on the cake and sprinkle with powdered sugar.