I made a no-oven no-gelatin lotus cheesecake in a mug. I made 2 cups using a 250ml mug, but I think the number will come out differently depending on the container or cup you use. Because gelatin is not added, the cheesecake layer is very soft and fluffy, and it melts when you put it in your mouth. The ingredients are simple, easy to make, and easy to eat one cup at a time, so it’s perfect for a hot day.
50g Lotus cookies
20g Melted unsalted butter
250g Cream cheese
50g Lotus spread
2g Vanilla extract
5g Lemon juice
150g Heavy cream
1. After crushing lotus cookies, put them in a cup, add melted butter to the cup, mix well, press lightly, and place in the refrigerator.
2. Loosen cream cheese, add sugar and mix well, then add Lotus Biscoff Spread and mix.
3. Add lemon juice and vanilla extract and mix, then add whipped cream by 50% and mix evenly.
4. Divide it into cups, put it in the refrigerator for 2 hours, then take it out and heat it in the microwave for about 10 seconds and sprinkle the lotus spread on the top.
5. Decorate with lotus cookie powder and lotus cookie.