The butter bar is mixed with white chocolate and baked to make it more chewy and the flavor of chocolate is felt. I bake it, let it cool for about an hour, and then cut it. If you eat it aged in the refrigerator, you can feel the deeper flavor. It’s a really good recipe for processing frozen blueberries, so if you have a lot of frozen blueberries, you must try it!
▶Mold size: 16.5cm.
100g All-purpose flour
60g Almond powder
1g Baking powder
60g Brown sugar
60g Cold unsalted butter
150g Frozen blueberry
10g All-purpose flour
100g Unsalted butter
140g Brown sugar
3g Vanilla extract
110g All-purpose flour
70g White chocolate chip
50g Blueberry puree
1. Mix wheat flour, almond flour, and baking powder, add sugar and mix.
2. Add cold butter and mix with mashed powder by hand to make a crumble and put it in the refrigerator.
3. Put the butter in a pot and boil it until it turns light brown, then strain it through a sieve and place it in a bowl.
4. Add brown sugar and salt, mix, add egg and vanilla extract, mix, and sift flour.
5. Mix well with a spatula, add white chocolate chips, mix and pour into an oven pan to flatten.
6. Mix the frozen blueberries with flour, and mix in the crumble.
7. Squeeze blueberry puree in an oven pan, put blueberry crumble on top, flatten it, and bake in the oven at 180 degrees for about 40 minutes.
8. Bake, take it out of the mold and cool it sufficiently. (You can also use the refrigerator to cool it)