If you have a cup of Oats, make this delicious and healthy Burger. Fluffy and soft! Easy breakfast.
100g (1 cup) Oats
260ml (1.1 cup) water
12g (1 tbsp) Sugar
5g (1/2 tbsp) Yeast
300g (2 cups) Bread flour/wheat flour
3g (1/2 tsp) Salt
15ml (1 tbsp) Olive oil
190°C (375°F) bake for about 15 minutes
1. 100 grams (1 cup) of oats, 260 ml (1.1 cup) water. Stir and let the oats soak in the water for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, this is the state of the oats, look a little sticky.
2. Beat in 1 egg, 12 grams (1 tablespoon) of sugar, 5 grams (1/2 tablespoon) yeast. Mix well, 300 grams (2 cups) bread flour/wheat flour, 3 grams (1/2 teaspoon) salt. Mix into dough, 15 ml (1 tablespoon) olive oil. Knead the olive oil into the dough. Cover and let it rise for about 1 hour.
3. After 1 hour, the dough has fermented very well. Transfer the dough to a mat and exhaust it. Divide into 12 portions, or 8 if you prefer a larger bread. Take one portion of the dough and round it up. Then put it on the bakingsheet. Continue making the rest of the dough, knead it, and place it on the baking sheet. Cover and let it rise for about 40 minutes.
4. After 40 minutes, the bread is ready. You can brush the surface with egg wash. If you don’t brush the egg wash, you can brush it with milk to get a nice color on the top of the baked bread, or you can do nothing at all. Sprinkle some sesame seeds on top for decoration.
5. Put in the middle of the preheated oven and bake at 190°C (375°F) for about 15 minutes. Remember to take a screenshot and save the recipe, thanks for your support! It’s out of the oven, so tempting! Very fluffy and soft, so good as a breakfast bun! Put vegetables, eggs and cheese on it and you get a delicious healthy burger!