Bananas and chocolate are always a good combination, but putting a banana cake between the brownies like this makes it moist and the banana flavor makes it even more delicious. It neutralized the brownie, which is a lot shorter, so it felt a little lighter. The crispy cracks on the top are also nice and the cross section looks different when cut. I cut it immediately after cooling it at room temperature for about 3 hours, and the inside is moist. If you eat it in the refrigerator, you can feel the richer and richer taste.
▶Mold size: 21cm.
60g Melted unsalted butter
1 Whole egg
160g All-purpose flour
2g Baking soda
2g Baking powder
250g Dark couverture chocolate
150g Unsalted butter
150g Whole egg (about 3)
200g Brown sugar
3g Vanilla extract
50g All-purpose flour
30g Cocoa powder
1. Mash a banana with a fork, add sugar, mix, add melted butter, mix, add eggs, and mix well.
2. Sift flour, baking powder, and baking soda together, mix well, add milk, mix evenly, and place in a piping bag.
3. Place a bowl of dark couverture chocolate and butter on a pot of hot water, melt it in a hot water bath, and set aside for a while.
4. Place the egg bowl on top of the pot, add brown sugar and salt vanilla extract, and whip with a hand mixer to create a dense foam.
5. Remove from the pan, pour the melted chocolate and butter, mix well, then sift the flour and cocoa powder and mix evenly.
6. Place a Teflon sheet or parchment paper on the oven pan, pour 1/3 of the brownie dough and flatten it, then add the banana dough and flatten it.
7. Put the remaining brownie dough in a piping bag and spread it evenly over the banana dough, then bake in the oven at 170 degrees for 35 minutes.
8. You can eat it after cooling, or you can feel the chewy and chewy texture if you eat it after aging it in the refrigerator for one night.