Hello.Today, I made lemon cheesecake using jelly and marshmallows, aka Jelly Marshmallow Lemon Cheesecake. But please forgive me because it is so delicious and lovely design. The combination of soft jelly, marshmallow and lemon is fantastic. When the jelly is pressed, it squeaks because of the marshmallow ! It sounded so good. The sound was so addicting. Swirl-shaped jelly is surprisingly easy to make. If you also want a special cake with a lovely design, make it.
● Cake finished size ( diameter 18cm * 4.5cm )
● Swirl-shaped Marshmallow Lemon Jelly
(Mold size: 20mm*20cm)
85g Jello Jelly Powder (Lemon Flavor)
140g hot water (1/2 cup + 1Tbsp+1tsp)
50 g marshmallows
● Lemon Curd
55g sugar (1/4 cup)
10g cornstarch (1Tbsp+1tsp)
70g water (1/4 cup +2tsp)
40g lemon juice (2Tbsp+2tsp)
1 lemon zest
15g unsalted butter (1Tbsp)
2 g gelatin
● Lemon Cheesecake
60 g grahams cookies (17 small pieces)
7 g sugar (2 tsp)
35g unsalted butter (2Tbsp+1tsp)
140g cream cheese ( 2/3 cups )
25g sugar ( 2Tbsp )
45g lemon curd (3Tbsp)
25g unsweetened yogurt ( 2Tbsp )
small amount of vanilla extract
100g heavy cream (70% whipped) ( 2/3 cup + 1Tbsp +1tsp – before whipping)
1. I’ll try using Jello Powder and Marshmallows, if you use these two ingredients it is very easy to make cute shaped jelly. Apply oil to prevent the Teflon sheet from moving, if you don’t have a Teflon sheet, apply oil over the kitchen wrap, apply only a very small amount of oil. It’s very simple if you use Jello Jelly Powder 🙂
2. Pour hot water, melt it well. Cut the marshmallows into small pieces, melt it in the microwave, wait! Wet the marshmallows before that, 1 minute or so. Melt it well. Please pour it all as it is. Leave it at room temperature for 10 minutes and then refrigerate. 3-4 hours in the refrigerator.
3. Gelatin is pre-soaked, will make lemon curd. I make lemon curd and use it as an insert. I’ll put it in cheesecake too. The cheesecake with lemon curd tastes fantastic, add lemon zest, heat on low flame, thick state. Set aside 50 g of lemon curd. Let cool down to 25C. (77F) , pour the rest of the lemon curd into the mold, 30 minutes in the freezer.
4. Please cut it diagonally, apply oil to the knife and cut it, roll it up carefully so it doesn’t come loose. Otherwise, the jelly will come loose easily. Wrap it in plastic wrap for a while to give it shape, 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
5. Cut it using thread, dental floss, and fishing line, let the tail hang down like a snail. Please pour carefully, 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
6. Today, I used German Philadelphia Cream Cheese. It is very convenient because you do not have to take it out in advance at room temperature. It is very soft even if you use it right out of the refrigerator. Because it is packaged in a container, it is easy to use and store. This lemon cheesecake is one of my favorite recipes. The taste of the cheesecake with lemon curd is fantastic. The lemon curd I made earlier, add unsweetened yogurt, gelatin was pre-soaked and then melted. Mix quickly, add whipped cream, vanilla extract.
7. Frozen lemon curd. Please squeeze it round and round, 30 minutes in the refrigerator. I’m going to remove the kitchen wrap. Gently lift one side of the cake. You can also apply a little oil to the inside of the transparent plastic. I cut the remaining jelly into small pieces.