Found a new way to make a double cheese pizza! No kneading! Very easy and delicious! Our family’s favorite!
0.9cup (210ml) Water
1tsp (3g) Yeast
2cups (300g) Bread flour/wheat flour
1/2tsp (3g) Salt
3tbsp Tomato sauce
220°C (430°F) bake for 12 minutes
📢 Important tips
1. If the temperature at home is low, put it in a warm place to rise, try to rise until 2-3 times larger
2. The pizza dough sheet is about 30cm in diameter.
3. If you like vegetables and meat, you can also add them in, adjust according to your taste.
1. 0.9 cups (210 ml) water, 1 teaspoon (3 grams) yeast. Mix well, 2 cups (300 grams) bread flour/wheat flour, 1/2 teaspoon (3 grams) salt. Mix into a dough, because of the large amount of water, so it is easy to form a dough. See no dry flour on it, cover and let the dough rise for about 1 hour. If the home temperature is low, put it in a warm place and let it rise until it is 2-3 times as big as possible.
2. This is the dough after fermentation. Sprinkle more flour on the top of the mat to prevent sticking, and transfer the dough to the mat. Sprinkle a little more flour on top of the dough. Deflate the dough and round it up.
3. Divide into 2 parts to make 2 pizzas, round each portion of dough. You can also chill the dough in the refrigerator and bake it the next day. Cover and let the dough rest about 15 minutes.
4. After 15 minutes, take out one dough. Flatten it and roll it into a large sheet, about 30 cm in diameter. Roll out the dough and put it on top of a baking tray covered with parchment paper, flattening. Mozzarella sticks, you can buy large pieces of cheese cut into 1cm strips. Put them about 2cm from the edge of the pasta sheet to form a circle. Fold the edge of the dough sheet towards the center and wrap the mozzarella cheese. Press it tightly, otherwise the cheese will leak out when baking. Poke some holes in the middle with a fork, so it’s more flavorful and doesn’t puff up.
5. 3 tablespoons tomato sauce, we recommend using pizza tomato sauce, it should be a little thicker. Spread well with a spoon. Sprinkle some mozzarella on top. Put in the middle of the preheated oven at 430°C (220°F) and bake for 12 minutes. It’s out of the oven, it’s so tempting! Ready to enjoy after a little cooling.