I’ve been looking for this famous recipe for a long time! The famous Hong Kong Jenny Cookies turned out to be so easy! Do it yourself cost only a few dollars! Crispy to the point of crumbling, melt in your mouth.
14 tbsp (200g) Unsalted butter
1/2 cup (55g) Powdered sugar
0.4 cup (65g) Bread flour
0.54 cup (65g) Cornstarch
1 cup (125g) Cake flour
150°C (300°F) bake for 30 minutes
📢 Important tips
1. The unsalted butter needs to be softened at room temperature. If you don’t have an electric mixer, just mix the butter and powdered sugar well.
2. Using an 8-tooth Jenny’s Cookies nozzle for the laminating
3. If you squeeze the cookies askew, you can throw the dough into the piping bag and squeeze again.
1. 14 tablespoons (200 grams) unsalted butter, butter needs to be softened at room temperature, 1/2 cup (55 grams) powdered sugar. Mix well with a spatula. Whip the butter with an electric mixer until it turns white. Organize the butter on the walls of the bowl with a spatula.
2. 0.4 cups (65 grams) of bread flour, 0.54 cups (65 grams) cornstarch. Sift and add into the butter, 1 cup (125 grams) of cake flour. Continue to sift and add into the butter. Mix well with a spatula and stir into the dough.
3. Transfer the dough to the mat. Knead the dough a few times with your hands to make it fine. The dough is too big, divide it into two parts and put one part into the piping bag. The laminating nozzle is an 8-tooth Jenny’s Cookies laminating nozzle. I recommend using a stronger laminating bag. Next is to squeeze the cookies, squeeze out a beautiful flower. If you squeeze the cookies askew, you can throw the dough into the piping bag and squeeze again.
4. Put in the middle of the preheated oven and bake at 150°C (300°F) for 30 minutes. Remember to screenshot the recipe and save it. It’s out of the oven, it’s so beautiful. Very crispy and melts in your mouth.