I made mango crepe roll cake in a different way. Crepe cake takes a lot of time and effort because you always have to bake a lot of crepes. When baking a crepe, do not turn it over and bake it on one side only to cool it, and then make the non-baked part come to the outside of the cake, so that the color is pretty. The cream is also simply whipped by adding condensed milk to fresh cream. It has a nutty flavor and goes well with sweet mango. Roll the crepe, wrap it well in cling film, harden it in the refrigerator, and then cut it to make the cross section look pretty. On a hot day, how about a slice of crepe roll cake filled with cool mangoes that have been hardened cold?
2g Vanilla extract
100g All-purpose flour
35g Melted unsalted butter
Yellow food coloring
250g Heavy cream
60g Condensed milk
1. Add sugar and salt vanilla extract to the egg and mix, then sift the flour, add a little milk, and mix well.
2. Add all the remaining milk, mix well, add melted butter, mix, add a little yellow food coloring, mix, and sieve through a sieve.
3. Cover with cling film and rest in the refrigerator for 1 hour, then heat the pan over low heat, mix the dough, and pour into the pan to bake.
4. Bake until the color of the top side changes and take it out immediately. (Do not bake both sides, bake only one side)
5. Arrange the crepes one after the other, apply cream, put the cut mango on top and roll it up, then fold the side up and roll it up to the end.
6. Cut it after hardening in the refrigerator for 2 hours.