I made a no-oven strawberry cheesecake with transparent strawberries. I made syrup by boiling strawberries, but it turns a little red and gives a soft feeling when hardened. As for the strawberries, you should use small-sized strawberries to make them look more cute. The cheesecake at the bottom was hardened in a light pink color of three colors to add a strawberry feel. There are so many strawberries that the cake smells like strawberries.
▶Mold size: 15cm x 7cm.
10g Lemon juice
15g Powdered gelatin + 90g Cold water
80g Whole wheat biscuits
35g Melted unsalted butter
6g Powdered gelatin + 36g Cold water
160g Cream cheese
4g Lemon juice
about 55~60g Strawberry puree
100g Heavy cream
1. Put strawberries in a pot, add water and sugar, and boil over low heat. When the color fades to some extent, add lemon juice and mix, strain the water through a sieve and place at room temperature.
2. Mash the remaining strawberries in the pot and boil until thickened to make a puree and cool at room temperature.
3. Pour 36g of cold water into 6g of powdered gelatin and soak for at least 15 minutes.
4. Add melted butter to crushed whole wheat cookies, mix well, pour into mousse mold covered with Teflon sheet, flatten and harden in the refrigerator.
5. Remove cream cheese, add sugar, mix, add yogurt and mix, then add lemon juice and strawberry puree and mix.
6. Heat the gelatin soaked for more than 15 minutes in a microwave for 20 seconds to completely melt it, then add it to the dough and mix well.
7. Whip about 50% of whipped cream, add it to the dough, and mix.
8. Pour 1/3 of the dough into the mousse mold, flatten it, and let it harden in the freezer for about 10 minutes.
9. Add 90g of cold water to 15g of powdered gelatin and soak for at least 20 minutes.
10. Heat the gelatin soaked for more than 20 minutes in the microwave for 20 seconds to completely melt it, then add the strawberries to the boiled water and mix.
11. Place the trimmed strawberries on the mold at a very slight distance, place the whole strawberries in the center, pour boiling water for the strawberries to cover 1/3 of the strawberries, and harden in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
12. Add boiled strawberry water to completely submerge the strawberries and harden in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.